Pond Field – SOLD
Burwood Park, Walton On Thames, Surrey.
Pond Field House is a recent property which has been sold in Burwood Park.
The house was over 9500 sqft making it one of the handful of ‘super homes’ in the Park.
Sitting on a plot size of over 0.7 acres.
The entire house was interior designed by iLife Developments.
- Solid concrete first and second floors with insulated screeds
- Traditional cavity wall construction using handmade bricks
- 10 year BLP construction warranty
- NSI approved Intruder & Fire Alarm systems (remote control alarm setting)
- Pre-wired for CCTV
- External security lighting front and rear
- High gloss solid core front door
- Feature glazed double doors to Kitchen, Dinning, and Drawing room
- Double glazed timber sliding sash units with chrome ironmongery
- Bespoke bifolding doors in Family room backing onto the rear garden
- Fully fitted bespoke kitchen by award winning ‘KBB’ designer, with stone work surfaces
- Full range of Miele and Subzero/Wolf appliances
- Cat5e wired with network and telephone sockets in all habitable rooms
- Burg top of the range sanitary ware in master bathroom and main cloak room
- His and Hers separate bathrooms including steam room in master male ensuite
- Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware in other ensuites
- Heated towel rails
- Fitted vanity units in all ensuites with shaving sockets
- Selection of stone and ceramic wall and floor finishes
Heating and ventilation
- Under floor heating to all floors with zoned thermostatic controls
- Full heat recovery system and Air con on top floors including some rooms on ground and first
- Programmable Rako mood lighting system in all rooms
- Downlights fitted throughout – LED’s
- Featue 5amp lighting circuits
- Polished chrome sockets and switches throughout
- Feature chandelier
- Sonos music system in all principle rooms controlled either by sonos remote, iphone, ipad, or Android. Includes world wide radio station stereo sound via internet connection.
- Control 4 system throughout
- Ceiling KEF speakers top of the range in kitchen, family room, dinning room, drawing room, study, master bedroom
- Pre wired 5.1 surround system in Family room.
- HDTV network points to allow for digital and satellite tv distribution to all rooms
- Stone floors to hall ways and staircase
- Decorative cornicing, bespoke grand architraves and skirtings
- Feature fireplace in drawing room and family/kitchen area
- Separate fully fitted dressing rooms in master bedroom for Male and Female
- All bedrooms have fully fitted bespoke wardrobes
- Tegula block paving with granite set edging
- Two Car garage with automated doors with plenty of storage for bikes etc….
- Professionally designed landscaped gardens and Indian sandstone paving
- Fully controllable water irrigation system for both front and rear lawn and flower beds